Friday, May 23, 2014

Inner Desires

Dreaming.

Think about that word.


Dreaming. What is the basic definition of dreaming?


According to Webster Dictionary it is a series of thoughts, visions, or feelings that happen during sleep, or an idea, or vision that is created in your imagination and that is not real, or something that you have wanted very much to do, be, or have for a long time.


Does this sum it up for you?


It doesn't sum it up for me. I think dreaming goes way beyond just the simplistic viewings of life. It goes way beyond the normal side of life and touches the magic or make-believe side of life.


Yes it is there. I live in that side of life, maybe too much of the time in reality. I wish and create and dream and I always make it a point to ask people the most bizarre questions, not because I am weird, but because I believe in the power of dreaming.


See dreaming has this thing called hope attached to it, and yeah some things can't be touched, like super powers, but come on! Wouldn't it be cool if it were possible?


Yes, yes it would.


Look I am not saying let's just jump on the crazy train and live life in wacko-ville but dreamers are needed. Why you ask?


Because who are the people who get you to think outside the box? Who encourages you to reach for the stars and push your own limits so you can become great?


We do! The dreamers!


So I know, I know this isn't exactly what you had in mind, but when Life gives you lemon's make orange juice! I know usually you would take the lemon and make lemonade, but I am saying instead of just settling go for something bigger and better.


Don't go with the flow take a stand and dream a little bigger. Sure dreaming is easy, but putting it into action takes a lot of hard work, but see the thing is that is what the real dreaming is made of in life, work. 


Work, sucks, we know it does, but without the action there would be know sense of accomplishment. Life would be utterly pointless, so what I propose is a challenge for this week.


Dream a dream. Create it. Start off small, but see if you can infect people IN A POSITIVE WAY! With your creativity.


And tell me how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment